All poster sessions will take place on Gather in virtual mode with the use of your computer with camera, headphones and microphone. Participants in the oral sessions, who will not attend the conference in person, join their session before it begins to try screen sharing .
MORE DETAILS ABOUT POSTERS AND ORAL PRESENTATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON HOME PAGE
Dimension: A0 (width: 841mm height: 1189 mm)
File extension: image PNG or JPEG (good resolution 60 pixel/cm)
Oral presentation format: standard PowerPoint presentation
File extension: pptx, pdf File dimension: not more then 50 MB
ABOUT THE FULL-PAPER:
Submit the final full paper and the IEEE Copyright Form at the following link:
The Submission of ICD 2022 full-paper is now closed.
The full paper is limited to 4 pages. An extra fee of 100 EUR will be charged for each extra page.
IEEE Copyright Form will be required after full-paper acceptance.
NOTE FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
For authors who need to apply for a VISA well in advance, they can request an official invitation letter to the TPC Chair after the abstract acceptance. This possibility, however, does not represent a tacit acceptance of the final paper.
ABOUT THE ABSTRACT:
Abstract submission for ICD 2022 is now closed
ICD 2022 First call for abstract
Notification of abstract acceptance: January 31, 2022
Deadline for abstract submission: November 30, 2021
The abstract is limited to 1 page maximum.
- Conduction, polarization and breakdown
- Space charge and related effects
- Ageing, degradation and failure
- Materials and insulation systems
- Theories, methods and models
- Diagnostics and experiments
- Multifunctional materials
- New materials for active and passive components
- Composite insulation systems
- Electro-active polymers and their application
- Microelectronics and photonics
- Eco-friendly dielectrics and recycling