ABOUT THE FULL-PAPER:
Submit your ICD 2022 full-paper at the following link:
Deadline for full paper submission: April 10, 2022
The full paper is limited to 4 pages. An extra fee of 100 EUR will be charged for each extra page.
IEEE Copyright Form will be required after full-paper acceptance.
NOTE FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
For authors who need to apply for a VISA well in advance, they can request an official invitation letter to the TPC Chair after the abstract acceptance. This possibility, however, does not represent a tacit acceptance of the final paper.
ABOUT THE ABSTRACT:
Abstract submission for ICD 2022 is now closed
ICD 2022 First call for abstract
Notification of abstract acceptance: January 31, 2022
Deadline for abstract submission: November 30, 2021
The abstract is limited to 1 page maximum.
- Conduction, polarization and breakdown
- Space charge and related effects
- Ageing, degradation and failure
- Materials and insulation systems
- Theories, methods and models
- Diagnostics and experiments
- Multifunctional materials
- New materials for active and passive components
- Composite insulation systems
- Electro-active polymers and their application
- Microelectronics and photonics
- Eco-friendly dielectrics and recycling